Thursday, December 21, 2006

Artmaking projects

I wanted to post up projects from this past semester, but unless they are ideas that I'm still working, I'm just going to post them in one post (post- there- 4 times in one sentence).


This is a painting made from a song. The song is "Hey Pachuco" by the Royal Crown Revue (also known as the song from the Mask). I painted the different musical parts of the song as I saw them visually.
I don't like painting that much- its slow, uninteresting to me, and I'm not too great at it.


This peice is just experimenting with smoke-painting, using burnt paper, and spray paint at an angle. Its not anything special really, just some playing around


This is a peice made totally out of fabric peices donated to me by White Lotus (furniture store on Hamilton St in New Brunswick). Its just fabric and hot glue. No concept really, just alot of playig around with color schemes and composition.

[maybe ill put the pictures up here, later though]
There are three small collages, not that great (and my teacher let me know, don't worry). On the subject of natural vs man-made. nothing too deep.

No comments: